3.05.2009

good girls and t.i.


since my last guilty crush ended up being a woman beater, thus taking away some of the qualities that made me like him to begin with, i thought i'd share another guilty crush. i was just listening to one of my new favorite 'hood songs'--'ain't i' by (insert random rapper(s) here) feat t.i. his lil verse just makes the song for me. lol. anyway, it made me think about how much i like t.i.! but i'd like to think it's a little more than the 'good girls like bad boys' thing. i mean, he's not *that* bad, is he?? lol
we all know his 'flow is colder than february' but i really think it's his 'extraordinary swag' that does it for me. he is sooo little and scrawny, he has a tribe of children by various women (he even has two kids who are the same age--who aren't twins! lol), and he is headed for jail in about 22 days. . .but i have a thing for him. lol.
actually, it has to be the swag. he is cool calm and collected, nice to look at (boy does he clean up well), and he has that thug appeal that women like (regardless of whether they will admit it or not), and when he speaks in his southern twang, he actually is saying something! it is not hard to tie together that the best rappers/lyricists are actually really intelligent people, despite what they may rap about.
anyway, t.i. is slightly dangerous, had enough artillery to start ww iii, and has had some shady dealings in his past. but ladies, you can't tell me that when you see him in a suit, doing that thing with his eyebrow, that thing with his lips, or when he laughs/cracks a smile. . .it doesn't make you feel a certain way ;)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol...it's all bad boy nonsense. Just admit it. Homie's swag is alright but women usually inflate the swag of bad boys to begin with. Anyhow, hope he's prepared for some real thug love in 22 days.

Unknown said...

"tribe of children" =)

Snookie Mommy said...

Okay, Now . . . I can understand the needing a little bit of "thug." But T.I. is all out gangster. He is into dirty dealings and then means everyone around him will get dirty when he deals. And he shows his total disrespect for women, by having a "tribe" of children. Who would want him after he has been with that many women and had obvious unprotected sex. I developed my total dislike for him when he un-articulately defended his right to use the "N" word, and got down right nasty to those who tried to give him knowledge. I said at the time (me thinks thouest protest too much). He is a weak, scared little boy hidding behind his macho. Make another choice, my dear. He ain't the one. Mommy says so.

Unknown said...

I love him too Aimee!! I am totally with you on this one! I have had a crush on him for years.