10.13.2008

oh b. . .



i really wish i could like this song. it's like it's trying to be 'get me bodied's little sister (and we all know how i love get me bodied--the extended version!!) with the attitude of "freakum dress". . .but i just can't. however, as i've already confessed, even tho i dislike it now, i'm sure i will end up liking it later. sigh.

*update: the song was in stuck in my head by the end of the week. . .and i was dancing to it in the club like it was my jam that friday. darn you beyonce!*

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I actually like this video. And I think the video makes the song better. I think it will definitely grow on people. And you know girls are going to be looking at that video and memorizing that whole video so they can do it in the club!

Unknown said...

i'm sure you know by now that those are 2 trannies dancing w/ her. i wish my body looked that good, can't hate. lol